As we close the books on 2014 and begin the New Year, we wanted to share some of our most engaging insights from the past year:
- Starting with Branding Building The Human Way: 5 Lessons for Brands to Live By, we gave you 5 simple lessons to keep your brand healthy.
- The theme continued with The Healthy Brand: Take Your Brand From Good to Great. Your brand can be your most valuable asset. Are you ensuring it’s managed effectively?
- Brand Positioning in the Age of Healthcare Consumerism became a hot topic in 2014 due to increasing trends in consumerism.
- Pinterest saw tremendous growth, so we wanted to help you reach this market with 7 Best Practices for Pinterest Patient Education.
- Lastly, we helped you advocate for a social media strategy with Social Media ROI Not As Mysterious As You Think: 8 Ways To Measure It.
We also released three free resources for you to use to grow your brand:
Our first white paper, Branding in Healthcare, discussed the importance of strengthening your brand to help your business grow.
We followed up with our second white paper, The Social Brand, to help you effectively manage your brand in social media.
Lastly, our third white paper, Getting the Most of your Healthcare Website, emphasized the importance of your website and provided strategy for improving its success.
We hope these resources were valuable to your marketing efforts in 2014. We have even more planned for 2015, so make sure you’re subscribed to receive updates of our new releases.
Let us know in the comments below what you thought was most useful for your marketing efforts in 2014 and what you would like to see for 2015.